National Book Tokens is the UK and Ireland’s oldest multi-retailer gift scheme and are an essential part of bookshops’ product mix, delivering on average around 2% of revenue.
- Over £19m National Book Tokens gift cards are sold through bookshops across the UK and Ireland each year
- With every gift card creating two store visits (one to buy, one to redeem), National Book Tokens encourage new customers into your shop throughout the year
- National Book Tokens is owned by the Booksellers Association so is structured to ensure that it delivers maximum profit to BA members, whilst minimising management time
- National Book Tokens is customer focussed, with best-in-class customer service and terms and conditions – including 8-year validity and a free replacement service.
- National Book Tokens gift cards are printed on sustainable FSC Board
- National Book Tokens supports reading for everyone, is the proud sponsor of World Book Day, supports Book Aid International and Read for Good.
If you are a new bookseller and want to find out more about National Book Tokens, please contact:
Tel: 020 7421 4640