National Book Tokens is the UK’s oldest multi-retailer gift scheme and are an essential part of bookshops’ product mix, delivering on average around 2% of revenue.
What are the benefits for bookshops?
- Over £15m are sold through member bookshops across the UK and Ireland each year
- With every Book Token creating two store visits (one to buy, one to redeem), National Book Tokens encourages new customers into your shop throughout the year
- Research shows that National Book Tokens deliver incremental sales, with on average 50% of customers adding cash to the Book Token value for a purchase
- National Book Tokens is managed for booksellers, so the business is structured to ensure that it delivers maximum profit, whilst minimising management time
- National Book Tokens are supported by national marketing campaigns throughout the year and bookshops are supplied with free PoS to raise in-store awareness
If you are a new bookseller and want to find out more about National Book Tokens please contact:
Tel: 020 7421 4640