A change of password is required every 90 days: see our how-to guide.
Download the guide
Multi factor authentication (MFA) is now live.
You will not be able to log in to sell or redeem until you have set this up.
Before you log in, please make sure you have downloaded an Authenticator App – links to these can be found below.
To log in go to https://services.transaxpay.com/nbtAuths/login as normal and input:
- Your current User ID - please note, your User ID is case sensitive, it is NOT your GLN or email address. If you do not know your User ID please contact us.
- Your current Password – if you do not know your password, please click on the reset password link on website the log in page.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts, step by step, referring to the appropriate set up guide as you proceed.
Links to set up guides:
Set up a desktop authenticator app
How to install Authenticator.cc extension
Note: if you are using the Authenticator.cc extension please refer to the guide to install this as well as the Set up guide.
Note: to copy and paste within the FIS App you need to use CTRL C (for copy) and CTRL V (for paste).
Set up a mobile authenticator app
If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service team will contact you back as soon as possible.
Once you have set up MFA, it runs in the background and the website will request once every 60 days that you input the 6 digit one time passcode (OTP) that is shown in the App.
For instructions on how to set up multiple users or the same App on multiple devices, please contact our customer service team.
To help, you can also watch the following videos showing how set-up will work:
1. Setting up your desktop authenticator App
2. Setting up your mobile authenticator App
- MFA will be required the first time you log in to any of the National Book Tokens gift card websites. It will not be required every time you log in, but it will be required if your browser settings change and at least every 60 days.
- MFA is used by most payment systems to improve security; it requires users to input a code when they log in. This code is shown via an authenticator app installed either of the user’s phone or desktop.
- You can install both a mobile and desktop app.
- FIS is the company that processes National Book Tokens transactions.
Download our guides with useful tips to help you logging in to the National Book Tokens websites, including:
- How to check your password so you don’t get locked out.
- Tips on resetting your password.
We would also like to remind Batchline and Gardlink users that you can sell and redeem National Book Tokens via these systems without the need for MFA.