High Five for Bookshops 2023
This year's High Five giveaway launches during Independent Bookshop Week on 17th June. If you're celebrating IBW, you'll receive a kit comprising a 'chequebook' style book of 100 vouchers, a printed poster to display instore, and two sheets of stickers to give to younger bookworms (or those young at heart!) during the summer.
Your kit will arrive in early June. If you don't receive it by Monday 12th June, please contact us to let us know: email@example.com.
How does High Five work?
• You'll receive one till-friendly booklet of 100 vouchers, each bearing a unique code, to give to customers.
• Each code allows the recipient to claim and then download a free £5/€5 National Book Tokens e-Gift card to spend in your shop.
• You can choose who receives them – here are some ideas for ways you might distribute your vouchers:
... to the first 100 people to visit during Independent Bookshop Week
... to your most loyal customers as a surprise
... to members of your loyalty programme or book club
... to people attending events in your bookshop
... to people who spend a certain amount instore
... as part of a lucky dip
• You'll also receive a poster to display instore.
• This year's kit includes a couple of sheets of stickers to give to younger bookworms (or those young at heart!) who visit your shop over the summer.
• Customers can redeem codes up until 31st January 2024, so you can give them out at your own pace and customers can return when they're ready – although we'd recommend handing them out over summer if possible to avoid disappointment.
You can download shareable digital assets as well as printable POS materials to promote the offer in the best way for you and your customers.
See this year's Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
High Five FAQs