The no cost, no risk way for BA members to participate in the eBook market!
- Over 500,000 eBooks available – including agency titles
- An appealing website featuring bookseller recommendations
- Attractive margins – harness the potential of your eBook sales
Enabling booklovers with devices to choose from 100,000’s of titles whilst supporting their local bookshop.
How does it work?
3 ways to give your customers an eBook option that work online or in store and can be used separately or in conjunction with each other:
1. National Book Tokens Gift Cards
- All National Book Tokens gift cards can be spent on eBooks
- No hassle, no extra paperwork
2. eBook Affiliates
- Earn sales commission from your website, emails and blogs
- Just set up a simple web link to the Indie eBook Shop
3. eBooks In Store
- Sell eBooks to your customers in your shop
- Provide your loyal customers with the complete eBook service
The Indie eBook Shop website
Each of these services work via The Indie eBook Shop, the eBooks website managed by Book Tokens Ltd to assist BA members to participate in the eBook market.
ePub format – can be used on most types of devices, including: eReaders | Tablets | iPads | Smartphones | PCs
(NB – ePub files can not be read on most Kindle eReaders)